I've got a couple of course recommendations for you.
First…Fight the Big Boys and WIN! Just a few seats left and you might just get to stay in Engelbrecht house if you hurry.
Second….The Marketing Performance Seminar in Denver, Colorado. This one is a bargain, especially if you're a retail or service business owner. Your registration will be just $99 and you can grab an on-site hotel room for just $99/night.
If you’re Australian, it’s a great excuse to get yourself to the Mornington Peninsula, south of Melbourne. If you’re Canadian or American, there’s no better excuse to fly downunder as a business expense.
FIVE Wizard of Ads Partners, including your’s truly, are convening for a 2-day event in March.
For just under US$1,000, you’ll learn:
- Signaling Theory – Learn what biologists have known for the past three decades.
- Business Problem Topology – How to create a revolutionary innovation model in your business.
- Persuasion Architecture – Improve ROI on your website and business.
- Web Blogs – What you have always wanted to know.
- Online Video Introductions (OVI’s) – Your 24/7 online salesperson.
- How to Calculate an Ad Budget
- The Most Common Mistakes in Marketing & Advertising
- The Most Common Mistakes in Marketing to Women
- How to Buy Word of Mouth
- Neurology 101
- Personal Experience Factor (PEF)
Please be aware each of these topics is normally a one to two day course in itself. As a sampler you will be given a sneak-peek into each.
Read more about it and register at our Wizard of Ads Australia site.