Unbelievably, there are still a few open seats at next week’s Call to Action Seminar at Tuscan Hall in Austin.
I’ll be there and I hope to meet you there.
All of the details and a link to registration are after the jump.
Are You Ready for A Call to Action?
Increase Your Online Conversion Rates!
Landing page optimization and conversion rate improvements are no longer simply buzzwords. The rising cost of driving online traffic means marketers are paying more for less return on their ad dollars. To keep up, online marketers must roll up their sleeves and dive into conversion optimization. Optimizing your landing pages and your website is a proven means of increasing your conversion rates and realizing improved ROI.
The Call to Action Seminar includes the information you need to know to achieve dramatic results from your online efforts. Are you planning for top performance? Are you accurately evaluating that performance? Are you setting the best benchmarks for measuring success? How well are you communicating your value proposition? Are you structured for change? Can you achieve the momentum you need to get the results you want? If you have the desire and commitment to create phenomenal online results, then this seminar is your Call to Action.
Call To Action Provides You With the Secret Formulas You Need for Results
The Call to Action seminar presents the principles of Persuasion ArchictureTM and tactics of conversion rate marketing as developed and practiced by Bryan and Jeffrey Eisenberg, founders of Future Now, Inc. Since the company’s inception in 1998, Future Now, Inc. has pioneered the science and art of online conversion, focusing exclusively on helping clients like GE, Overstock & Dell persuade and convert their traffic into leads, customers and sales based on their proven conversion rate optimization techniques.
The Call to Action Seminar will help you understand the roles of web analytics, web design, usability, social media, information architecture and search engine optimization in the context of conversion rate marketing. The Call to Action Seminar is both a step-by-step, how-to seminar organized around their blockbuster New York Times & Wall Street Journal best-seller “Call To Action” and the “Conversion Expert’s Workbook”.
Bring Your Laptop – You’ll Want To Work on Your Website At The Seminar
Just Some of The Topics That Will Be Covered:
- Is there a unified understanding of the sales and value proposition of the business?
- Evaluate how well you have done planning your site, including everything that happens before your visitors reach your site.
- Developing and communicating your UVP (Unique Value Proposition)
- Planning the elements for the storyboard of your site
- Understanding your prospects, and how their behavior varies according to their preferences
- Taking advantage of your strengths and weaknesses, and more
- Understanding your customer’s buying process
- Do design and technical considerations support the requirements of the sales process and users?
- Is your Navigation right or in the way?
- Does the Design/Style (Look/Feel) enhance or detract from conversions?
- Is your balance of Color & Text versus Images helping conversions?
- Is the website’s Layout helping buyers convert?
- Is the website’s Usability an issue?
- Does your website motivate a visitor to go from one page to the next and, eventually, to take action?
- Momentum considers all the elements that motivate on the site.
- Are all forms of "content" (visual, text and other) saying what needs to be said?
- Is your messaging consistent?
- Does your website communicate not only the value of the products or service, but also the value of doing business with you?
Delighting the Customer
- What is the overall customer experience on your website?
- Are your visitors likely to return?
- Are you creating Brand Advocates?
- Do you have a framework to test and optimize changes on your website?
- How to identify which pages and sections of their site they should test first.
- How to get the fastest results from testing now.
- The different types of online testing
- Establishing control pages, testing goals and parameters
- Determining a time/quantity test interval
About Bryan Eisenberg & Jeffrey Eisenberg
Bryan and Jeffrey, co-founders of Future Now, Inc. a New York City based marketing consultancy, pioneered the field of optimizing online experiences to maximize sales conversions. In 1998 while the Dot.Bombs flourished Jeffrey & Bryan sounded the alarm and called for businesses to refocus on results not eyeballs. Companies like: NBC Universal, GE, Dell, Volvo CE and Overstock.com heard their message and enjoyed dramatic sales lifts as a result.
In 2004 the Eisenbergs told the world how they increase conversion rates in their self-published book “Call To Action”. They became the first authors in history to achieve New York Time, USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-seller status with virtually no bookstore distribution.
In 2006 the Eisenbergs published “Waiting For Your Cat To Bark?” which explained how to persuade customers when they ignore traditional marketing utilizing their revolutionary Persuasion ArchitectureTM methodology. Not only was the book a #1 Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today and New York Times bestseller but it received critical acclaim from publications like The Wall Street Journal (twice in one week), Brand Week and Advertising Age.
The Eisenbergs are frequently called upon to be featured speakers at events like Ad:tech, DMDAYS, Search Engine Strategies, Shop.org, Internet World, DMA Annual and the Electronic Retail Association.
16221 Crystal Hills Drive.
Austin, Texas. 78737