Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 4:52 — 4.2MB) | Embed
Adam: Welcome once again to BrandingBlog Soundbites, with Wizard of Ads partner Dave Young, from BrandingBlog.com. I’m Adam Lefler, hello Dave.
Dave: Hi Adam
Adam: Dave, today were sitting down talking about measuring radio effectiveness on a website.
Dave: That seems like a crazy idea, doesn’t it? Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:14 — 14.1MB) | Embed
Chris: Welcome once again to BrandingBlog SoundBites with Wizard of Ads Partner Dave Young from BrandingBlog.com. I’m Chris Loghry. Hello Dave.
Dave: Hi Chris.
Chris: We wanted to talk about Impact Quotient. I would like to start by asking you what that means to a client. Continue reading
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:45 — 40.8MB) | Embed
This podcast is an announcement. The multi-talented Paul Boomer and I are starting a business. It’s a podcast/blogging business designed to help people who simply don’t have the time or energy to blog.
You can click on the image above to go check it out. You can listen to us talk about blogging. (You can skip ahead to about 23 minutes in to hear about the business.)
Here it is in a nutshell:
- We’ll create a 10-minute podcast for you each week, transcribe it, and post it to your blog.
- The recording will be done by a professional radio announcer interviewing you on the topics of your choice.
- The transcription will include some light editing to make it read smoothly.
- Our editors will post the entire enchilada to your site for you, paying attention to headlines, keywords and linking.
- Your only responsibility is to show up once a month on Skype and be interviewed (and pay the bill).
- Cost: $597/month…no long-term contracts.
At the end of a year, you’ll have enough written words to turn into a book, a seminar, etc.
We are taking email addresses of people who desire to know more. That’s the only way to sign up for right now. Just go to our little web site and pop your email into the little box. We’ll do the rest.
Shortcut Blogging: Easy Blogging for Busy People